Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Flex pay

I have upgraded my phone and I am getting it tomorrow. It's on flex pay. Firstly what does this mean compared to a normal direct debit? I know that  my  payments are coming out in two separate charges (one for the phone,   and one for the sim card) b...

Resolved! BT Family SIM

I had a Family SIM Plan with BT who then transferred me to EE. Do i now get a Family SIM Plan with EE or is each number on a standalone plan

Understanding my contract for my Apple Watch

Hello I’ve got an iPhone 13 Pro with unlimited data which I pay £87 for and I have an Apple Watch Series 7 45mm with unlimited data and I pay £87 as well. I don’t understand isn’t it supposed to be less? I would like for this to be looked into. I hav...

Refund

Hello. So recently we have had a refund from Microsoft for u authorised third party extra charges. The refund has been processed by Microsoft and sent to ee via the original payment method which would be the number used. How do I see this refund? As ...

Twigz14 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 30 day rolling SIM only contract

Hello As title says I got a SIM only 30 unlimited data SIM in store last week for my 4g router as a stop gap till I get fibre in the summer, but as it turns out the signal it gets is way worse than my old three SIM I used to have so want to cancel.In...

Stable Links Policy

My situation:I intend to spend up to approximately six months of each year in Australia, and six months in the UK.In a recent phone call with EE I was made aware of the "Stable Links Policy". I was told that I had agreed to this when I agreed to the ...

RodNeep by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Billing

I have just been made aware of the 14 plus % increase in our bill no doubt you are able to do this but be reassured that once our contract is out we will never renew or consider EE again you are nothing but a company that’s takes the **bleep** of its...

13mark13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Check number included

HiDoes anyone know how you can check if certain numbers are included in your bundle. I have unlimited minutes and want to ring 03308804541. I think it is covered but not sure...

Flotsam31 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful