Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Default and want to pay

Hello, I have not been around for a long time and when I returned I realized my account is blocked and sim not working anymore. I have some outstanding payment to make to keep my line up and running again. Kindly assist as I can no call out from the ...

Cr4 1ej

wrong new contract amount ***********, didn't get new contract it was supposed to be £38 is £43 either your staff are incompetent or it was an outright scam.   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. T...

Finka by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Order refund

Hi. I have ordered sa device online, and paid £30. However, when i called EE to process my order, they advised me to go to a physical store. They processed a new order/request, therefore my initial order, which I already paid for, was cancelled. I pa...

Leony13 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Extra Charges on my bill - Spotify

Hello, I have removed spotify from phone bill account. I did this in February and I paid Spotify directly on March 28th. I am due to pay them directly again April 28. Having checked my last bill for March I am still being charged the 9.99 for spotify...

kazabeth by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful