Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! My upgrade

Hi, the app says my upgrade is available but my contract ends at the end of June, if I upgrade now will I have to pay for both contracts until my current one is paid off?It's my first time upgrading, thanks for any answers in advance.

MarkC25 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bill

Why has my Bill increased and with no e mails  or warnings , and I'm actually bankrupt so unless we can solve this I'll go elsewhere 

Coal65 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Plan

Hi my plan was £12 per month. I notice it has doubled now- why is that?

Bill

Wish I could get out my contact without being ripped off further, scum greedy ee, bill up with inflation, robbing . What a mistake staying loyal has been

Cerdo1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded sim only contract start date

I’ve upgraded my contact early to a sim only contract over 24hrs ago however the new contract information (data, extras ect) is not showing on the app OR the website… do I need to wait for the data refresh date?thanks in advance!

Resolved! PAYG number to contract sim

hi folks,i have ordered an additional sim card on my account to be used by my mother. she is currently using an EE PAYG. How do I go about getting her current phone number put onto the contract sim? I understand if both accounts were held by the same...

Gonzo2 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful