Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Leaving EE

Read moreRead more    Hi there.My current contract ends early August. How do I go about moving away from EE as not happy with the latest price increase. My phone is now costing £80 per month and can get it £20 cheaper a month elsewhere. Been with EE ...

emzipoo4u by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Overdue upgrade

I have logged in to my account and see that I am overdue an upgrade by 214 days. My payments have remained the same. Should my payments have decreased since I paid off my device?

Steph130 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Direct debit

You are reproaching me for non payment when you at EE never set it up in the first place please call xxxxxxxxxxx to sort out your mess [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

waveney77 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Leaving EE

I need to leave EE.  I have another provider already as well - but I now want to leave EE completely but take my present number to the other provider.  Are there any charges?

Resolved! Cancelled

I phoned and cancelled my contract on 3rd May, (I am due to leave the country on 24th May to work), I requested confirmation of the cancellation and was informed that I would receive E mail confirmation in 24 hrs. I still have not received any confir...

pkbandc by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Query about bill

Read moreHi Actually I am a new member with EE and I have got sim+phone contract. My 1 month is completed but I am unable to see the bill in the app. How can I check my bill so that I can pay?Many thanks.Hi Actually I am a new member with EE and I ha...

Arslan6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

Hi. i want to know how much is left on my phone contract to pay off and Apple Watch