Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Account Holder Issue

Hello, I have had a contract with ee for 16 months now and I want to pay off the rest of my contract. However, when I try to do anything on the website it just says that I'm not the account holder even though we changed it about a year ago. Any help ...

DanYeo1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade interim period

What happens to my existing phone and contract once i order an upgrade online? I am currently abroad and won't be able to collect my new phone for 5 days - will my existing contract and phone continue to work as usual until I collect my new phone? or...

Resolved! Ooops

I have accidentally cancelled a contract on the app. Can I undo my mistake via the EE app.

ClareG2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 24 months contract

i have ee sim but i want to apply 24 months contract, end i don't want to change my number ,i don't know what can i do?

ako21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bill Cost

My monthly bill has gone up and I don’t know why. Could anyone help with this?

Emily962 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful