Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! CHANGE MY POSTAL ADDR4ESS

I keep getting letters at my old address which are forwarded to me but I will not be renewing my forward as it will be two years that I have paid for this. I have gone into MY EE account and in the profile it only shows email address phone number pas...

Upgrade plan

Hi. I got an SMS from ee saying that I can do an upgrade because my contract ends on 13 Feb. Going into my ee account, it shows that I can't do the upgrade yet. How to fix it when there is not even a chat with customer service?

Dealer theft

Wonder if anyone else has had an issue with dealers making a promise to refund part of the charge per month to keep the business and then not doing as they promised.Our dealer promised us such many months ago but has not, and seemingly will not, hono...

Fredrik by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New contract

I have just been advised that if I take out a new contract that I will need to not pay my monthly bill when it comes in but that I’ll also be charged an extra months contract fee which will be refunded at the end of my contract. This is absolutely lu...

Unable to upgrade online

I am trying to upgrade 4 phones on my family account, however, when I try on the EE app, online through google chrome and Microsoft edge I keep getting this error message - 'Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - ju...

eprior77 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Charge to bill

Ever since the EE app update. My charge to bill subscriptions have failed and will not go through. It has rejected any charge to bill payments. Is anyone else having this problem?

dylan415 by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband

Hi I took a broadband contract out with yourselves in may of £20 a month the letter states all my bank details etc are correct but I still have not made a payment I’m just wondering why ? 

R

My roaming was for a month in May while in Spain it was cancelled and you have still been taking it out.