Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Google play refund

Hey, I recently had issues with my son purchasing roblox via the mobile contract and ended up with few hundred phone bill after alot of hassle, roblox agreed to refund the transactions to Google play, who have then said they would refund to the payme...

Mccann89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I feel ripped off

I was sold an upgrade to a S23 Ultra for £88 a month.    The phone is the complete opposite of what I was told in store. You phone agent has informed me that I can not return a phone I bought from the store. Apparently when you buy a phone from the s...

CK232 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Upfront cost refunds

Hi, I took out a new contract for an iPhone 12 pro, and after a week I changed my mind and cancelled the order, which was now a week ago today! I paid upfront a fee of £50.. How long does it take for that to be returned? TBH I forgot about it at the ...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Discount

If my friend was to join EE as a new customer and say the plan they chose had already got a discount applied lets say 30% can they use there blue light or student discount on top of the current discount already on

Resolved! 2 contracts

Hi  I have two contracts with EE at the moment. One finish on the 7th sept 23.  I want cancel this contract.  I have another contract that has over another year on it. Could I transfer first contracts phone  number  on to the newer contract that stil...

Samjox by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful