Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Sim only package rip off

I moved over to a sim only contract last September so I could have a flexible option to change or leave EE at any time. Due to cost of living increases, I shopped around for a cheaper sim only deal as EE scrapped their mid range data packages and onl...

Resolved! Shocking iPhone 15 Pro Max upgrade experience

I was trying to upgrade on 15.9.2003. EE Website was crushing and sending me to the queue. Finally I was able to choose the model iPhone 15 Pro Max 512gb and tarrif using EE perks code. I got several emails about my basket being saved, to proceed to ...

Alvinator by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Upgrade

Why can’t l upgrade my phone as my contract is ending tomorrow? 

SMD54321 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data add on never got added

Hi on 20th September early morning I made a payment of around 13 pounds for a 2 GB add on. An emergency update because I really needed it But entire data i had no mobile data . So my question is if you charged for that amount and I got no data why sh...

VeeAsh by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE

I’ve been with EE for 13 years I have three contracts with them. One contract has ended and I’ve been trying to get them to switch that one to pay-as-you-go. I’ve called them so many times and they haven’t done it do you not join EE leave them as soo...

Jay1919 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New sim only deal

Just took out a £25.00 a month sim only deal online and my contract says its £28.58 every month!How does this work then EE? 

Trade in pestering me

Hi allI've swapped contracts and traded in my phone. All was good, but now EE won't stop sending me trade in packages through the mail and saying I'm about to miss the deadline to trade my old phone in.I have had confirmation that they've received th...

Re2nik by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful