Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Equipment credit

Hi just got a quick question I have had an equipment charge added on to my first bill  it says Equipment credit for iPhone 15 128gb blue -£730 iPhone 15 128gb blue £760total - £30My monthly charge should be £50.40 I was wondering if I will be charged...

ZELEMMONS by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to change my direct debit dates

Hello Folks, I've only just joined the EE and activated my sim card with unlimited broadband. Everything is fine but thr gentleman that processed my rider took my bank details and set up my direct debit but I'd wish to change the day the direct debit...

Lenka80 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lack of communication or confirmation

Why have EE dumped all customer service skills ? And why am I being palmed off with no reasoning for why my plan has not yet started, it seems as if the company have told their staff not to help anyone but just ensure you take the money. 

ALB47 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Plusnet to EE

I was quite happily ticking along on Plusnet mobile and have been moved onto EE - not a problem you think??They have switched everything apart from the payment method.I assumed this would also be done, but no - today I've received an overdue balance ...

Perk code within 30 days

Hello, I recently upgraded my phone within the last 30 days and have now tried to add a perk code by calling ee. However they have just confirmed it has to be at the point of sale, despite their FAQs still stating it can be done within 30 days of sal...