Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Ee

I need to speak to ee as I was on a call to an agent she told me the call will go of and when it does she will call me back but now my phone has no service at all so carnt make or receive any calls how do I go about them contacting me 

14 days return

Hi,I've got my new phone in a store and I've changed my mind and want to return.Now they say I cannot return my device if I got it in the store?!?!!When they told me I have 14 days to return they haven't told me this. Now,how can I return the device ...

Old Contract

I've had a direct debit going out of my account for a long time for an old contract I took out for someone else, it is now on a monthly sim only price.I have the account number but not sure on the contact number associated with the contract. How can ...

Upgrade Early within last 45 days

Hi,I'm within the last 45 days of my contract but every time I go to select the new device and airtime plan I want, it shows an upfront Upgrade fee at the checkout.I searched online EE T&C and it clearly says when in the last 45 days that you won't h...

Re: How do I find my final bill?

I have the same problem, called customer service multiple times, they have supposedly twice already posted the bill to me over the mail, but nothing is received at my place. It is a shame that:1- we can't access the bill on our myEE account like othe...

CARLOSHD by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account and billing

I know my phone has been suspended and got a high phone bill but at the moment I’m not working and homeless I really need my phone on for my solicitors being in touch please 

GS1967 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Repairs and warranty scam

Hi All, after being an EE customer for years it pains me to have to write a complaint like this. in April i was contacted because i was eligible for a free upgrade. I thought id try something new and decided on the Galaxy z Flip 3. Great phone, looks...

Alanl11 by Visitor
  • 55 replies
  • 34 Helpful