Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Terminating my account and final bill

I am currently in Brazil now and for this reason I terminated my contract. the peoblem is that I can’t talk to anyone, I can’t use roaming to get the pin code and the advisor said he can’t send the pon to my email (live chat). the live chat icon is n...

Re: How to access live chat?

Hi,i recently moved to Jersey Channel Islands. The network is working perfectly fine but can we still carry on with our contract in the Uk?thank you

kathy32 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade from sim only to phone plan - credit check

Hi there, signed up for a 24-month sim-only plan on July 2022. I have 8 months left and I am now looking at upgrading to a phone and plan.Is there a credit check done if you upgrade from a sim-only to a phone plan?The reason I ask is that I am curren...

east6n by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch contract renew - good as new

Hello, general advice needed. I have tried twice now to upgrade my Apple Watch contract, eligible for an upgrade, and each time it’s been cancelled/not arrived without a reason. I have contacted live chat, and been told to ring 150 or go into shop. I...

LSJ89 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bill

I was charged a lot more than usually and I can't see why as the app isn't working.

Anuca by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi ,I’m on an upgrade anytime business contract - I’m wondering if I could upgrade to the same phone, different plan but cheaper?Is that a thing? Im currently paying £165ish for 2 contracts 1 unlimited data and the other 60gb but can see unlimited on...

Moving number over to another EE account

Hello, I currently have my own account with a lapsed sim contract so I’m paying monthly with no committed term. I’ve just bought an unlocked phone & need a new sim only contract.My OH is also on EE and we’re thinking of consolidating accounts so inst...