Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! BILL

Hi,I hope you're doing well. on 12th of december. i had made a contract of 2 years with for 30gbp unlimted data and calls, with discount it was 21 gbp. why Am i getting a bill then ? and it is really high 71 gbp. kindly please help. thank you

Exceeded spend limit SIM only

I wanted to leave EE and request a PAC. EE called me after it was sent to me to see if there were any offers/discounts they could offer to retain me.Offer made, I accepted. Here’s where the problems starts. Each time they try to put the offer through...

Mobile Account Shut Down Abroad and Cannot Reach EE

I'll start by putting my hands up here and saying I'm at fault for not paying my phone bill - have been meaning to establish direct debits; however, with traveling I would just use the service on 360 to pay monthly.I've been traveling again for the l...

schri0 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unjust Billing

Hi, I wish to speak to someone who can help me with this stressful and frustrating situation. I have been an EE customer for many years almost paying £1XX.xx amount per month. but how ridiculous can you be as a company, I settled my Mobile Monthly Co...

DaveD3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay my bill

I my name is there already. I used to pay my bill on 12/11/2023 by phone call today I notice the service was blocked and asking to pay bill of 72 pounds. I thinking some people don't deserve the job they doing

Ambrozio by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful