Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Bill pay

Hi.  Can you please help me ,  so my monthly payment was 16£ per month.  last month took 21£ and now it’s taken 37£ . What’s the reason? I didn’t change anything? I even can’t change my plan because it’s not enough  gb for one month.  Thank you Kind ...

Lidush by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are EE so expensive now ?

Been with EE for my last 3 phones(6 years), upgraded either directly with ee or through a third party website as new customer. Their network don’t seem to be on any comparison deal sites or third party sale sites any more. Went on to ee shop to upgra...

Wilkesy91 by Established Contributor
  • 41 replies
  • 96 Helpful

End of contract

I just spoke with EE my contract finished 2 months ago and they still charging me . The lady she said I have to call up EE to cancel my contract and 30 days notice period ?! So why EE not send me reminder 14 days before my contract ends . Like this t...

Payment is now due on your EE account

Hey, I've had an e-mail from: superfast5gand4gdigita6739450905@truereligionoutlet.org.uk  Which says  I owe money. Here's the text: It appears that we haven't received the £68.07 payment to settle your last bill by the specified pay-by date. Unfortu...

Lockie85_0-1702395415182.png
Lockie85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sony D charges to my EE account not mine

I have received £231 of charges in 1 month to Sony D. EE will not help me and tell me to call the billing company… they cannot do anything about this either. I do not even have a PlayStation. We do not have any text of these charges absolutely nothin...

steph818 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract

My contract ended 3/12/23 still paying £73 for phone bill - what do I do to stop it ?

Rachy_51 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful