Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

My contract has ended but looking to leave EE when i cancell my accout will i have to pay for a full month Thanks

Account Ownership

I started my EE contact years ago before I was an eligible age to have my name as the main account holder so I put my sisters as it. Now I'm 21 and finally got around to changing it over as I cant upgrade without my sister on the phone with me, which...

Upgrade prices

I have been out of contract for about 4 months now. In this time I’ve been looking to upgrade my phone but no prices are as good as the deal I have at the moment and also have not received 10% discount on my bill as I believe you get from ee. I suppo...

Resolved! Maximum number of lines

I’ve read on the EE website that the maximum number of lines a consumer can have is 5. I’ve currently got 4 (3 phones, 1 Apple Watch) but want to add another 2 watches. I’ve been told I’ll need to wait a few months to add another watch as I’ve just t...

Cancel EE

Hi there i want to cancel my offer from you EE im happy with my internet which i have for now thank you

Recieving calls and texts for a previous number owner

As the subject rightfully says, I’ve been receiving calls and texts for a previous owner of my number.For context: I’ve been on contract with this particular number since December 2021. It was fine, at first, until I began receiving texts and calls f...

iXann by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill payment isn't showing on EE after two weeks

I paid my bill via card on Tuesday 19th December for quite a sizeable amount of money, which was immediately taken from my bank account.The bill was still showing unpaid, and after getting in touch with customer services, they said to wait and the mo...

austenliam by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks to Customer Service Advisors

I have just joined a 24 month contract with EE by the end of December 2023.There is technical problem over my first bill which will be charged on 06 Jan 2024 which really surprised me because it has not been a week yet. When I used the online chat se...

Astor74 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New contract payments

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this, my current phone contract ends on the 29/1/24 and I’ve opted to go to sim only which will start the day after on 30/1/24, my question is when is my last payment for my old contract and normall...

almellora by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Number transfer

I have two phones on my account for my children. My son is old enough to look after his own phone account now. How can I transferer the phone and number onto a new account for him?  

H_L by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful