by Stuartcockbur12
Visitor

Why am I getting charged vat on top of my monthly bill

Hi my understanding is my monthly bill is £36 a month,I understand it could be more with add ons,but this is not shown on my account,also why am I getting charged extra vat on my monthly bill,I really don’t get this?

stuart Cockburn 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why am I getting charged vat on top of my monthly bill

@Stuartcockbur12 : You are not being charged EXTRA VAT but the normal due VAT on top of items that are initially priced ex-VAT in the bill.

All consumer prices include VAT and every network charges VAT, but you may be confused by the way EE presents its bills. It itemises all items excluding VAT before totalling them up and adding VAT at the end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why am I getting charged vat on top of my monthly bill

Morning @Stuartcockbur12 

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is this your first bill with us?

How much is the full bill amount showing as?

Speak soon.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions