Highlighted
by ryanwilliams206 Contributor
Contributor

What does credit limit reached mean? I spoke to ee yesterday. And now cut off?

Hi, I spoke to ee yesterday as they changed my bill date to the end of the month..and received a text today saying thanks for agreeing to pay on the 31st and now it'  saying I've reached my credit limit and my accou t has been suspended when I was told twice yesterday this would not happen? I can't even speak to a live agent either anymore. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: What does credit limit reached mean? I spoke to ee yesterday. And now cut of

Hi @ryanwilliams206

I agree with @Schockwave's statements above.

If you haven't already, please contact customer services, they'll be able to help.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

2 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: What does credit limit reached mean? I spoke to ee yesterday. And now cut of

@ryanwilliams206, You will have to speak to EE customer service tomorrow. If you do not have another phone, then you can use something like Skype or Viber, so long as you have credit or ring their free number.

The credit limit, sounds like you have a limited amount and you have used it up, this will depend upon what plan you have.

You will need to check the contact us, and you will see that there is a free number to ring them, or click on shop, the number is there too.

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @ryanwilliams206

I agree with @Schockwave's statements above.

If you haven't already, please contact customer services, they'll be able to help.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.