cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Updated email. Bills still going to old email address

chrisdemetriou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've updated my email address but I'm still getting bills sent to the old address (which im deleting/phasing out).

Hope you can help.

Chris

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @chrisdemetriou 

When did you update your email?

It's worth calling EE CS on 150 and ensuring they have updated your account. There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @chrisdemetriou

Thanks for coming back to the community.

When did you update your email address, was this before your billing date?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Updating your email address on myEE doesn't update the email used by billing, so I'm told, so had to call Customer Services. Although confirmation text:

"Sorry it hasn't been possible to process your request. Please call 150 to speak to Customer Services"

Looks like i need to call again.

Chris

Leanne_T

Let me know how you get on @chrisdemetriou

Leanne.

MARCODEMARIO
Visitor

Hello,  My mobile phone number is:(xxxxxxxxxxxx)!  My account number:(xxxxxxxx), from August 18th 2019-05th November 2019.

I've been overcharged by CELLCAST, Babestation, Fonix & Dynamic mobile billing, customer Care.uk.

I would like my billing itemized.  So I can inform the,(PSAuthority), of overcharging.  Sent to my e-mail address:(xxxxxxxxxxxx). a.s.a.p!  As this is out of order service by,(EE), mobile phone Services 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Leanne_T

Hi @MARCODEMARIO

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you enter the details showing on your bill in the Charges to bill, Help page, this will show you the contact information for the companies. 

If you get in touch with the company that has charged you, they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.