Highlighted
by aa34693 Investigator
Investigator

Unidays discount

If the student discount belongs to college student (under 18) but the bill payer for the students sim only card is the parent does this mean the discount is still valid or not? Thanks Smiley Happy

10 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Unidays discount

Good morning @aa34693

Thanks for coming here Smiley Happy

Our 20% monthly student discount is available to new and upgrading customers only, and you must be a University student. If you’re already with us, check if you’re eligible to upgrade by logging in to My EE.

To get a discount code, visit ee.co.uk/unidays.

You'll need to be a verified member of UNiDAYS, but you’ll be able to register on this page.

Available to UNiDAYS verified students, registered with a UK university.

One single use code per person and per customer account.

Student offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount that is provided by us or a third party, including cash back promotions.

Hope this helps

Richard

Smiley Happy

by aa34693 Investigator
Investigator

And so if my college is linked to my unidays I can't use the code because i have to be at uni am I right? The code still appears to me though Smiley Indifferent ? And what I am saying is if the sim card is for me but the parent is the bill payer that won't work? 

Thanks. 

by

Hi @aa34693

I shall find out for sure and come back to you.

Hopefully I wont be too long.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by aa34693 Investigator
Investigator

Okay, Thank you 

by

Hi @aa34693

You have to be a UNiDAYS verified member to be valid for discount and the EE account holder.

Please see the UNiDAYS website for further information.

Here is some key information...

"UNiDAYS verified members only, registered with a university in the United Kingdom, are eligible for a 20% discount off a 4GEE pay monthly consumer price plan (excluding 4GEE Max plans eligible for annual upgrades, promotional SIM Only and 30 Day SIM Only plans, mobile broadband, tablet and 4GEE WiFi plans).

Offer available to new and eligible upgrading customers directly from ee.co.uk only. You must provide us with your UNiDAYS code before placing your order.

Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.

One code per person.

The code can be used once and the discount applied to one eligible price plan only."

Richard

Smiley Happy

by aa34693 Investigator
Investigator

I already said I was a verified UNiDAYS member and I have already seen that Smiley Happy

But thanks anyway.

by

No problem @aa34693

Hope to see you in community again soon.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@aa34693  The  unidays discount is applied to the account holder however whoever pays the bill does not have to be the account holder.  

by aa34693 Investigator
Investigator

@Chris_B

So if I own the EE account but my parent only pays the bill for the contract that's fine and legal?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@aa34693  To have an account you have to pass a credit check and you need to be 18+ to have a contract account.   The person who pays the bill doesn’t have to be the account holder.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.