by RH14 Investigator
Investigator

Two numbers on one account, can one be cancelled?

Mine and my partners numbers are on the one account under his name. We are moving overseas and I am leaving few months before him, can I cancel just my number off the account? (our contract periods have already expired). Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Two numbers on one account, can one be cancelled?

Phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation, just for your no.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation, just for your no.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @RH14

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX, if your partner gives us a call on 150 and lets us know the number that you want to cancel, we will go through everything with him 🙂

Hope the move goes well 🙂

Leanne.

by RH14 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks All! that's great! 🙂
by RH14 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks All for your help! That's great 🙂 

by
EE Community Support Team

by Data78 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If the minimum commitment has passed and you are on a rolling contract you can cancel at any time, 30 days notice is usually required.

simply call 150 from your mobile and let them know when you want your contract to end, the caller must be an authorised user or the account holder.

hit the like if you found me helpful 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions