by Elizabethlane
Explorer

Sold old tablet forgot to get old number removed.still on my ee bill.

Sold old galaxy tab. Forgot to get number removed. Will I get a refund,?

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Sold old tablet forgot to get old number removed.still on my ee bill.

It doesn't matter what you do with the device, however, you need to cancel the EE plan, which by the sounds of it, you have not done so far.

You need to ring EE and cancel than plan / line which the tablet was using which also requires giving EE 30 days notice as well.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Read more
Hi, @Profile closed  I just thought you'd like to know that the download link you provided for the my EE app is either misconfigured of faulty! I clicked on the link and was.presented with this, screenShot!Screenshot_2019-01-06-15-29-06.png

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed: Typical of EE letting its security certs go out-of-date. Safer to get it from Google or Apple play stores.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi @XRaySpeX,

Thank you for your much appreciated reply! I thought something was odd, because it's not often community stars, give out "duff" links.

That's the only reason I wanted to point it out to @Profile closed

Kind regards:

Ballybeg_deano 😉

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed: Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Chances are when @Profile closed constructed that link it was in-date but as is the way of these things tempus fugit.

In fact, having parsed the page he linked, it is only a collection of links to actual pukka app stores.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @XRaySpeX, couldn't agree more with you! Thanks for the "tempus fugit" 😆 hahaha

EE somethtimes, need a good shake up!

Regards:

Ballybeg_Deano

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.