by xkellykel82x
Explorer

Service deposit???

Why have I been charged an extra £50 on top of my bill twice in the last few months..I have never had this mentioned to me? What actually is a service deposit?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Service deposit???

@xkellykel82x   Are you a new customer?  If you are it’s a refundable deposit so roaming is enabled on your account.   If you want it back now ( allow 7 days ). You’ll need to call customer services to request it back. 

by xkellykel82x
Explorer

Hello, no I’ve had the account about 6 months, the first £50 was taken with my first bill which I was told was roaming and now I’ve had another £50 taken. I wondering if they charged me for them blocking premium rate numbers for me last month?

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@xkellykel82x : They don't charge for blocking Premium Rate.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@xkellykel82x  they wouldnt charge you for blocking premium calls the security deposit is normally returned to the customer after 6 months I would ring 150 it sounds like they have raised a £50 debit instead of a £50 credit.

by
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @xkellykel82x

Thanks for coming to the community.

I would like to help you get this looked into.

You will have a private message from me on here do I can get some details.

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions