Highlighted
by GTC
Explorer

SCAM FITGURUTV

rec txt stating i've subscribed to FITGURU TV for 2.99 p/w.  [which i haven't] and to txt STOP to 80206 to cancel - which i did. There's a phone number too;  03332124631 and a website: https://goo.gl/MDAsfc.  Is this a scam? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: SCAM FITGURUTV

@GTC: These will be reversed-charged texts from Premium Rate nos. you may have inadvertently subscribed to via Web or TV. EE are not obliged to refund you but you may complain to the Premium rate regulator Phone-paid Services Authority or the firm itself. You can check out those nos. yourself on that site.

The PSA has the following information about shortcode number:

80206, Keyword - STOP HFIT

Customer care number: 0333 800 2382 
Customer care email: uk@qzink.com 
Customer care website: https://homefittv.com/uk/contact 
Search result provided by: Qzink B.V. 
Service connected on: 28 June 2017 
Service terminated on: This service is still operating 
Name of service: HomefitTV 
Type of service: Entertainment - non-adult 
Service description: www.homefittv.com/uk is an online streaming service for sport and health exercises. HomefitTV offers over 400 different sport classes like Yoga, Pilates, CrossFit, Meditation, Kettlebell, Kickboxing and Fitness workouts.  
How much does this service cost? Subscription service for £ 3.00 / week. To cancel text STOP HFIT to 80206.  

If you would like to find out more about this service or have a question about it, then you should contact the service provider: Qzink B.V.

Weena Zuid 130
Rotterdam
3012 NC
Netherlands

You could try texting STOP to the number, but it may cost and may not work. 

You should also ask EE to block Premium Rate numbers so this doesn't happen in future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Linky don't compute! Correcred (leave space before '.'):

@GTC wrote:

a website: https://goo.gl/MDAsfc .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@GTC: These will be reversed-charged texts from Premium Rate nos. you may have inadvertently subscribed to via Web or TV. EE are not obliged to refund you but you may complain to the Premium rate regulator Phone-paid Services Authority or the firm itself. You can check out those nos. yourself on that site.

The PSA has the following information about shortcode number:

80206, Keyword - STOP HFIT

Customer care number: 0333 800 2382 
Customer care email: uk@qzink.com 
Customer care website: https://homefittv.com/uk/contact 
Search result provided by: Qzink B.V. 
Service connected on: 28 June 2017 
Service terminated on: This service is still operating 
Name of service: HomefitTV 
Type of service: Entertainment - non-adult 
Service description: www.homefittv.com/uk is an online streaming service for sport and health exercises. HomefitTV offers over 400 different sport classes like Yoga, Pilates, CrossFit, Meditation, Kettlebell, Kickboxing and Fitness workouts.  
How much does this service cost? Subscription service for £ 3.00 / week. To cancel text STOP HFIT to 80206.  

If you would like to find out more about this service or have a question about it, then you should contact the service provider: Qzink B.V.

Weena Zuid 130
Rotterdam
3012 NC
Netherlands

You could try texting STOP to the number, but it may cost and may not work. 

You should also ask EE to block Premium Rate numbers so this doesn't happen in future.

by GTC
Explorer

how do i ask EE to block premium rate numbers please?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Just phone them.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GTC

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

If you would like to discuss the charges, please contact the company that @XRaySpeX reference above.

If you would like to block these services going forward, please contact our customer service team.

Chris Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.