by UNka
Explorer

Refund cheque lost

Hello

In autumn I received a letter that EE is was going to refund via cheque what was mistakenly charged.

I've never received the cheque. I'm aboad and calling to EE would cost me a fortune.

Does any one know a way to contact EE by email to remind about the cheque? Or ask for a wire transfer?

Thank you in advance for your attention to my question.

Best regards,

UN

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Refund cheque lost

@UNka : There is no email contact. Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @UNka

Thanks for coming here.

Do you still have an EE account with us?

Thanks.

Leanne.

by UNka
Explorer

Hi Leanner,

No, my account has been closed as going abroad I switched to pay as you go.

Do you know if I can chat with the support in this case?

I can't find even the chat now.

BR

Unka

by
EE Community Team

Morning @UNka,

You can contact our customer care team via live chat.

In the link on this post, if you select the 'EE' drawer, then you will see the live chat option for 'chat here with our customer service team'

They will be able to access you closed account and arrange any payments for you.

Please come back and let us know how you get on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is no Live Chat for PAYG users.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions