Highlighted
by Eve123
Explorer

Payment details

Is it possible to change your payment details of a contract whilst the contract is still ongoing ? Or do you have to stick with the same bank account for the period of the contract?

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Payment details

Hi @Eve123

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you log into MyEE you will be able to amend the direct debit or you can ring 150.

5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Eve123: No, you may always change your bank or card details. You should be able to do this in your MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Hi @Eve123

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you log into MyEE you will be able to amend the direct debit or you can ring 150.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Eve123

Welcome to the community. 

I would recommend following the advice provided by @XRaySpeX and @David_C

You can amend your details by logging in to your My EE, please be aware if your bill has already been produced and is due within 8 days (for mobile) this won't take effect till your next cycle. 

Thanks, Katie Smiley Happy

by Eve123
Explorer

Thankyou 

by
EE Community Support Team

Let us know if you have any other questions @Eve123

Have a lovely Friday Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.