Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No help fromm ee

After 6 months of depression  I tried ending it all thankfully  a very observant  neighbour  notice something  was wrong and helped thankfully I tried to get help multiple  times but ee cut my phone off to the world even 0800 help lines and they still refuse to talk to me and add more and more money to my bill making it more difficult  all I ever wanted was to talk to a member of your team to try to get help sorting bill out but still no help please someone  give me advice on how to deal with this cant keep living this way 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: No help fromm ee

Hi @Laviz187

I am very sorry to hear this, and I would love to help you get your account looked into.

To do this, I have sent you a private message on the community to get some further information.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your help and trying to understand I spoke to ee and all they are saying is pay money to put me back on I keep telling them I have **bleep** all and constantly  ask for money or they won't help I asked for help all I get is stress I only wanted to be able to ring a help line when I'm down again but they won't without payment 

Highlighted
by

Hi @Laviz187

Thanks for coming back to me.

Have you set up an arrangement with our collections team when you spoke to them, or have they offered any further support?

There are several organisations that can offer free, independent advice if you are struggling to pay your bills in general.

I have listed some below which you may wish to consider should you feel you require support in finding a solution to your financial situation.

You can find full information in our Unable to pay my EE bill support post.

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

After talking to who ever I couldn't handle the stress and pressure  of them keep asking for money when I said I had none kept asking I asked them to stop they dint they made me feel so bad I picked up a knife and started carving on my body just so the head pain would stop and physical would take over after my district nurse told me to not contact anyone any more and would like the recording of the covo to see what triggers me of or to see if I was mentally  abused  by your staff after I asked them to stop asking me for money please send me the file 

Highlighted
by

Hi @Laviz187,

I'm sorry to hear you felt pressured when you spoke with our collections team.

I've sent you a private message. Please take a look and get back to me when you can.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions