by Tareque Investigator
Investigator

Moved Abroad and Wanted to Cancel account

I left the UK back in October and spoke to a Customer Services Agent with regards to cancelling my account as I was moving abroad (move was very last minute), I was told that the account would be cancelled and a discounted final bill would be sent to me via email. I am currently not living in the UK anymore and was not aware that the account was still active and has been these last few months. A debt revovery letter has now been sent to my parents address stating that the account has been suspended and needs immediate payment. I am not prepared to call EE as I know the cost will be huge due to international call charges and time it takes to resolve these issues. 

Is there an email address I can contact someone on?

Thanks

1 REPLY
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Moved Abroad and Wanted to Cancel account

EE provides no email contact Smiley Sad.

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype,

or

On Get in touch open up "EE      +" & wait for Chat to become available.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.