by Tareque Investigator
Investigator

Moved Abroad and Wanted to Cancel account

I left the UK back in October and spoke to a Customer Services Agent with regards to cancelling my account as I was moving abroad (move was very last minute), I was told that the account would be cancelled and a discounted final bill would be sent to me via email. I am currently not living in the UK anymore and was not aware that the account was still active and has been these last few months. A debt revovery letter has now been sent to my parents address stating that the account has been suspended and needs immediate payment. I am not prepared to call EE as I know the cost will be huge due to international call charges and time it takes to resolve these issues. 

Is there an email address I can contact someone on?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Moved Abroad and Wanted to Cancel account

EE provides no email contact :(.

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype,

or

On Get in touch open up "EE      +" & wait for Chat to become available.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.