by Maryannbannon Investigator
Investigator

Money taken from account

Hi there we tried to top up our 4G WiFi box by £35 it came up saying error we did again 3 times with no luck.

The next day it was taken 4 times along with a £10 and a £20.

And no data.

Totaling in at a massive £170 taken from account.

I have contacted EE a number of times who said that they have not taken it and it's the bank we have contacted the bank who said they haven't stopped it gone throug and that it's EE we need to contact them again which we did to be passed about again they said we don't have the money it's only in your pending transaction but will drop in a few days very good. I have tried to explain a number of times that the amount has in fact been taken from the available balance leaving a short full with Direct Debits now causing fees who will be responsible in paying for these all this over trying to get data and to not get any.

I am a mobile EE customer and i have to say you are almost impossible to get hold off we are all EE  customers and it's only our mobiles we have and we can't even contact EE for free I can't find any live chat or email to take this further i have now ran out of patients and need this dealt with today

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Money taken from account

@Maryannbannon : How did you top-up?

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Online using bank card 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi  @Maryannbannon 

Welcome to the EE Community.

Do your top ups show in My EE?

Thanks

James

Investigator

Thank you

No it hasn't went on to account at all.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maryannbannon.

Did our Mobile Care team say if they were able to see the payments on your account when you called?

Were they not able to get the data working?

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions