by tetsujin
Visitor

Hi, I have had an account ever since EE was formed and I had one with Orange before that. I have never had any issues, but now I cannot log in. I have tried the few different passwords that I use, but none work. I tried resetting my password, but I am not receiving any emails. Tried several times, but still nothing. I know the email address is correct as I used it to log in before. I also attempted to register again, but it says my email is already in use. How can I access my account if I can't receive the email. I know one of the passwords is correct, so why can't I log in? Hope someone can help.

7 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Log in to my acount

Good afternoon @tetsujin

Welcome to community Smiley Happy

Please have a look at our help with logging in help page.

If you still can't get logged in, then please get in touch with customer services and they will help you out.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by whitty79

This is not a new problem.  I have not been able to log in to my account for several YEARS now.  It's very frustrating.  Unfortunately this website is spectacularly unhelpful and as an Orange PAYG customer I find I am just redirected to EE's "Helpful topics" which are no help at all.

I now cannot top up online anymore either.  This has been the case for the last 3 months at least.  It's not good enough.  Sadly EE/Orange seem to be going the way of BT and offering nothing in the way of online support.  Of course you can ring them on a high rate number and wait on hold indefinitely.....

Poor.

by

Hello @whitty79.

I am sorry to hear you have had these problems.

What happens when you try and use the online account?

Do you get an error message?

Speak soon Smiley Happy

by sur

I am having exactly the same problem but cannot contact EE to sort it out they are useless

Highlighted
by

Hi @sur,

Welcome to the EE Community.

What problems are you having when you try to get in touch?

Thanks

James

by stuart3
Explorer

Dear Madam,

I wish to discuss my outstanding paymnt of 11 pounds to EE.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Stuart Britton

by drynda

switched from Orange to EE in December 2015, not been able to view bill since

Hi I switched from orange to EE December 2015 never seen a bill since. Money goes out of my account but no idea on bill. Given up on call centre as struggle to understand them.

Any advice on where l can view bill ? The new a/c number l have does not enter or does my old one so really at a loss

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.