Highlighted
by Thanyaamin

Itemised billing

1. If I get Itemised Billing, what does it show? Does it show all my interactions since I got my phone or from the moment my Itemised billing has been activated? Also does it show text messages? 
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Itemised billing

It won't show data. That comes out of your allowance. It should show any data add-ons you may have bought. In any case it won't show data usage as & when you use it.

Calls will show time of call, duration & cost.

Texts & MMS will show time & cost.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
13 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

It shows all outgoing calls & texts + chargeable ones received from the time you activate it. It is not retrospective.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Thanyaamin

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

The itemised bill shows full details of all calls and services used, including the number called and call duration.

As @XRaySpeX said, it isn't retrospective and works going forward.

Chris Smiley Happy

by ptrs Investigator
Investigator

Hi all all,

Could somebody please confirm that itemised billing will show daily usage of:

Texts

Calls

Data

with a time stamp, ie. if I used data at 11:05, 13:30 and 23:15 - there would be 3 entries for data usage on that day? which also show how much used at the time of usage?

Would the same apply for texts and calls - i.e. time stamped and for calls the actual call duration?

thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

It won't show data. That comes out of your allowance. It should show any data add-ons you may have bought. In any case it won't show data usage as & when you use it.

Calls will show time of call, duration & cost.

Texts & MMS will show time & cost.

by
EE Employee

Hi @ptrs and welcome to the community.

As mentioned by @XRaySpeX data will not be itemised but calls, texts and MMS would be.

Many thanks,

Lee

by ptrs Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your replies.

I think thats pretty poor by EE - Three give all this granularity and its Free.

Also - am I right - that online, you an only view the monthly data usage for the past 4 months only?

Would appreciate your advice.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome Smiley Happy! Glad I could be of assistance.

by ptrs Investigator
Investigator

I think thats pretty poor by EE - Three give all this granularity and its Free.

Also - am I right - that online, you an only view the monthly data usage for the past 4 months only?

Would appreciate your advice.

by

Hi @ptrs,

You can view your last 12 monthly bills in My EE.

Thanks

James

by ptrs Investigator
Investigator

Hi James - thanks.

but my question was about the viewable monthly data usage - which is shown on the billing page.

I can only see the past 4 months data usage summary - shoudl I be able to see 12 months for that also?

thanks.

by

No problem @ptrs

Are you accessing My EE via the app or your web browser?

Can you also let me know which options you are selecting from the menu to view this information?

Thanks

James

by ptrs Investigator
Investigator

Hi James,

its via web browser on pc.

The url states: /usage-since-latest-bill/

and its under the 'Your data passes'

by

Hi @ptrs,

Yes, that section will show your current usage as well as the previous three months.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.