by farzana10_
Explorer

Issues with payment

Hello. I have an issue with the payment. I payed for a £10 promotional data pack, which costed me £7.50. However, instead of taking just £7.50, EE took double the amount. I am upset because i payed only once for £7.50 but they ended up taking £15 and i am unable to understand why because i topped up £7.50 which they then took to pay for the data pack so why has an extra £7.50 been taken? I would like an immediate refund on one of the £7.50 because i only payed once not twice. My payment activity shows i only payed once for £7.50 but it has taken £15 from my current balance. Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know if/when i can get my money back. Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Issues with payment

Hi @farzana10_

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear there was a problem with your payment. You can call our Mobile Care team free through the My EE app. You can find the option to call under the help and support section.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@farzana10_   You need to call EE Customer Service about this as this is a public forum that has no account access. 

by farzana10_
Explorer

Is there any way i can contact customer service without them charging me? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@farzana10_ : You can phone CS about this & ask for the 25p charge to be also refunded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @farzana10_

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear there was a problem with your payment. You can call our Mobile Care team free through the My EE app. You can find the option to call under the help and support section.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions