by Jenine
Visitor

I’ve upgraded my contract online after 24 months and have now two contracts!

I have received a bill for two contracts/numbers. It is on my EE app under ‘family’. I just wanted to upgrade the current contract! What to do?!

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I’ve upgraded my contract online after 24 months and have now two contracts!

@Jenine wrote:

I have received a bill for two contracts/numbers. It is on my EE app under ‘family’. I just wanted to upgrade the current contract! What to do?!

I can only recommend calling customer service up on 150. They re-open at 8am.

Unfortunately we have no account access on here.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’ve upgraded my contract online after 24 months and have now two contracts!

Where did you upgrade? You sure it was an upgrade & not a new contract?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Morning @Jenine,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you get a chance last night to check @XRaySpeX suggestion to see if your number had been upgraded or it was an additional line that had been added to your account?

Our customer care team are now open. They will be able to check your account and help you with any amendments that need to be made.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions