Visitor

How to cancel paper statements?

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: How to cancel paper statements?

Hi @MO0937

Welcome to the EE Community,

you will need to speak with customer services on 150.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: How to cancel paper statements?

What i would do is find headoffice of ee,shud be able2google it on your computer or tablet,then contact them&ask them 2take you off there mailing list,i did this when my late father was getting bombarded with letters&phone calls for him,it may be the wrong advice but thought i would chip in on the convo,hope my advice helps you.this happened2him when he had cancelled his contract with sky tv,about 50something poundsish a month so i rung up sky headquarters&whispered in there ears2stop bothering&bombarding him with all there crap,this did the trick,it worried him2death so if this happens2you dont let these big companies grind you down,i feel strongly about this as it happens a hell of alot in this place we call home&its ruining peoples way of life,so let us british all stick2getha&dont let brussels win or mr juncker as this brexit has been going on for far too long,thank you carnut1965,passionate about everything ppl cars music life,u have2get on in life&never dwell on things&never let things get you down.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions