cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a VAT invoice

Sarahramseyg
Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone tell me how I can get a VAT INVOICE for my EE mobile Bill, so that I can claim it via my expenses whilst working from home due to the lockdown?

This is for a personal account not a business account, and the accountant will only accept a VAT invoice!  

56 REPLIES 56
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Sarahramseyg

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please give our mobile care team a call who will be able to look into providing you with this. 

Katie 🙂

I have tried to contact the EE customer support team regarding this, on  several occasions, but to no avail as informed via the instant phone message that the waiting time is a hour or more.

that is why i posted on this forum, to see if there is another way to get a vat invoice!

Leanne_T

Afternoon @Sarahramseyg

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry we have no account access on the community.

If you could try again to get in touch with our Mobile Care team they will have access to your account and help you with your VAT invoice.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Why isn't there a clear link to be able to download the monthly invoice?

Surely very basic customer service?

@Brian666 

If you login to your myEE online account and are in the "invoices & payments" section, click on "invoices" and then on the RHS "View a different invoice".

This lets you download any of your previous bills in the past 2 years in PDF format.

I can't see the "Invoices & Payments" section - only "Bills and Payments". Is that for business accounts only? 

@wolstyles 

Are your bills/invoices listed or shown under "Bills and payments"?

The exact terminology may well differ.

sgtbilko
Explorer

I have the exact same question. There are no solutions in this thread. Rather than ask customers to telephone you in this internet age, why not simply provide a basic VAT invoice facility. It surely cant be rocket science. And other 'helpful' 'experts', please read and UNDERSTAND the question before contributing.

Leanne_T

Hi @sgtbilko

Thanks for posting. 

Our bills for personal users now show all charges inclusive of VAT. If you need a VAT breakdown for business purposes, please get in touch with Customer Care to arrange switching to a business account.

Leanne 🙂