cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I add BT Sport box office boxing pay per view to my ee bill?

edwardlewis007
Investigator
Investigator

I want to watch Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder and pay bt sport but it says i can add the payment straight to my ee bill. How do i do this?

12 REPLIES 12
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @edwardlewis007.

Welcome to the community.

Who are you backing tonight? 🙂

To get the pay per view charged to your bill, go to the BT Sport app on your phone, tap the three lines icon in the top left corner, tap Sports, then tap Wilder Vs Fury.

There will be an option in there to buy the fight and charge it to your EE bill.

Jon

Hi, I too have had this problem. Following your steps, you are prompted to either sign in or create an account (I couldn’t sign in despite having an account and had to create a new one) it then asked me to register and pay via a debit card - there was no option to pay via my EE phone bill in the section you describe. 

Also, having created the account, there is a ‘my devices’ section and my phone isn’t registered in there, I assume it should be? 

I am a subscribing BT Sport app member through my EE bill and have no problem watching BT Sport. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dior87.

Thank you for trying this and getting back to me.

I've double checked on the BT website, you need to download the BT Sport Box Office app, sorry about the previous information.

Once you've downloaded the app, you can sign in using the same details as the regular app, and change the payment to 'pay by EE'.

Let me know how you get on.

Jon

I am very sad to say this, but i think Wilder is going to Batter him, Tyson Fury has not had any competitive fights in 3 years and Wilder is the best in the world

edwardlewis007
Investigator
Investigator

I phoned customer services (EE) and they sorted it by sending me a link..... thanks for everyone who commented on my post

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got this sorted @edwardlewis007

Hope you enjoyed watching 🙂

Tried to follow this but unable to login to box office using the bt app login details

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @VJ24

Thanks for posting 🙂

If you have not used the BT Sport Box Office before you will need to create an account using your email address and you can select pay to mobile.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I've been opening the box office app and there's only a countdown to the fight, no option to buy it