by Zoe12
Explorer

Hi I was hoping somebody may be able to help with a CCJ which was issued.

I have paid the CCJ 2 years ago now, I actually overpaid and received a cheque from (then orange) with the money I over paid. However it is still showing as unsatisfied on my credit file, hoping somebody could help on how I can get this satisfied?? Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I was hoping somebody may be able to help with a CCJ which was issued.

How does EE use my credit file information? might be of help.

Once a default goes on your credit report it will remain for 6 years.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Zoe12
Explorer

I’m not asking how long it will stay on for, I know that. I’m asking how I can get it marked as satisfied as it has been paid and do not know who to speak to at EE 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You've been pointed at an article containing relevant contact details. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zoe12 wrote:

I have paid the CCJ 2 years ago now, I actually overpaid and received a cheque from (then orange) with the money I over paid. However it is still showing as unsatisfied on my credit file, hoping somebody could help on how I can get this satisfied?? Thanks in advance 

@Zoe12

You need to file form N443 and ask the court to note the order as satisfied. Orange should have notified the court telling them the judgement was paid but clearly haven't. If you have evidence from Orange that the judgement is paid then all the better.  

As @XRaySpeX said it will still remain on your credit file for 6 years. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Zoe12

I can see you've had some great support allready from @XRaySpeX and @Northerner

How do I query my credit file?

There are 4 ways to query something on your credit file;

1. Via Chat 

Click on this link between 9-5, Monday to Friday: http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/understanding-credit-files

2. Via email to us

Orange, T-Mobile and EE – crqueries@ee.co.uk

3. Via a credit reference agency

Experian – experian.co.uk

Equifax – equifax.co.uk

Call Credit – callcredit.co.uk

4. Send a letter to our credit referrals team

EE

6 Camberwell Way

Doxford Park

Sunderland

SR3 3XN

Please ensure you provide all of the following details in order for us to review your query:

• Your full name
  • Your address including postcode
  • A contact telephone number
  • As much detail around your query as possible

We will aim to respond to queries via email within 48 hours but queries by post may take a little longer.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.