by 16cummings

Hi I haven’t been on this for months however I need a copy of my calls?

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi I haven’t been on this for months however I need a copy of my calls?

Hi @16cummings.

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can request a copy of your itemised bill either in your MyEE Account, or over the phone, only if you've had itemised billing set up previously.

Itemised billing can't be back dated if it isn't already set up.

Jon

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Jon_K the police could get OP's itemized calling back dated... So, why can't OP ask for, pay for and get it backdated, too?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed.

Our Mobile Care Team would be unable to send out a backdated itemised bill.

Any liaison officers would need to make a special request and be able to justify the reasoning behind it.

Jon

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Jon_K hence, since @16cummings does not explain to us the enormity (or not) of his / her / their need for a backdated record of his / her / their itemised calls, it may therefore be possible for him / her / them to get such a record. We should never say never when their can be exceptions made.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If that were the case OP should be approaching the police or his solicitor to see if there are sufficient grounds to make such a request.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.