by mralessandro
Explorer

**EMERGENCY SITUATION!!**

So because my life has been **bleep**ed up by someone I loved and after that I had to leave the country - temporary - and start a new life somewhere else.. I will come back eventually.

NOW, I have £325 outstanding balance from my previous bills and another one of £200 is coming right up.

I am trying to get in touch with EE but they seem to be interested in get in touch with me just when it comes to increase the prices, get the money and cut me off.

What do I do, my kind EE fellows? because someone needs to listen to me before this ends up on my experian credit.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: **EMERGENCY SITUATION!!**

You need to phone EE urgently to sort out payments of your bill. See What should I do if I can't pay my bill?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mralessandro,

Welcome to the community 🙂

I can see @XRaySpeX has already guided you to our help page.

If you have access to another phone, you can call our team on +44 (0) 7953 966 250.

Our customer care team will do their best to help you out as much as possible.

Are you back in the UK now?

Alex 🙂

by mralessandro
Explorer

Thanks @Alex_S & @XRaySpeX for replying to my thread.

What if I am broke as *bleep* - as we all know life can suprise you and situations can change - and I don't have any chance to call that number?

Cos calling from another country to UK specifically can cost quite a lot especially depeding on EE customer service "pick up" times.. once I waited 30 mins to get someone to talk to.. that would be around 18€ just for waiting.. I need something more practical - as I need to be pragmatic - I hope you understand guys 😄

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Use Skype on the free numbers

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you don't discuss your situation with EE your credit rating will be marred & you'll have debt collectors chasing you.

Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mralessandro,

Unfortunately the team you need to speak to are not available via Live Chat yet.

I can see that both @XRaySpeX and @BrendonH have given you alternative suggestions to contact us while you are outside the UK.

I would highly recommend you give the team a call as soon as you can so they can discuss your account with you.

Alex 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions