cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my address

Staceycarey1987
Visitor

Hi my phone and bills are set up to the wrong address, how do I change my address so my bill are not going to my neighbour instead of me, they must have got the number wrong at the car phone warehouse 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Staceycarey1987 ,

Welcome to the community,

You can either ring customer service to get them to change your address to the correct one or log-in to your account via the browser and update your address there.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Staceycarey1987 ,

Welcome to the community,

You can either ring customer service to get them to change your address to the correct one or log-in to your account via the browser and update your address there.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Staceycarey1987

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you been able to follow the advice previously provided?

Has your address been successfully changed?

Katie 🙂

Sadly this hasn’t worked for me. There is no option to change my address. Only my email address, phone number and password.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Iainmalt.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

I’m having the same issue and cannot do this online. Can someone help?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @xgclarke.

I've sent you a private message too.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

I am also having the same problem and would like to change my address but can't see where I do this on my account page. Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you

Georgie

Hi @georgied1,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can edit your personal details on your My EE account following the steps below.

log into My EE, select Account settings from the menu, go to the Your address tab, select Change next to your billing or postal address.

Alex 🙂

The steps given by EE  are for when your logged onto MY EE using a desktop, so If your on your moblie phone you have to press the three dots on the top of your Browser and switch to desktop site ( android) in order to see the options.

I'm not 100% how you do this on Apple.