by donhutchinson
Explorer

Can't log in to view my account with old Orange number. In Spain. No Live Chat!

Hi, I can't log in to view my monthly account. Have an old Orange number and used to be able to log in with it and manage my account ages ago. Problem is, can't access Live Chat to talk it through. Any suggestions please?

12 REPLIES
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Can't log in to view my account with old Orange number. In Spain. No Live Ch

Hello @donhutchinson,

Welcome to the community,

Take a look here:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Orange-Your-Account-closure-explained/td-p/641225

You will see that Orange is closing and moving customers to EE, so it explains how you can view your account.

by donhutchinson
Explorer

Re: Can't log in to view my account with old Orange number. In Spain. No Live Ch

Thanks for the speedy reply, it's much appreciated. However, it seems that I won't be able to access my old Orange number online nor view call details as in the past - I tried to register with my exisiting 07973 number but it is not recognisd by EE. After more than 10 years as a customer I may just have to look around the marketplace for options. Is it possible to cancel and keep my old number with a different provider?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@donhutchinson, Yes it is possible to keep the number if you want to go to another provider, just get a pack code, but remember EE are moving all customers from Orange to EE, you may want to take a look or ring EE to see what they have on offer. Once with EE, you will have live chat and be able to see your online account by logging in.

by donhutchinson
Explorer

Thanks again. However, re: "Once with EE, you will have live chat and be able to see your online account by logging in." That's the problem, I am transferred to EE but can't login - tried resetting password but no email received after two attempts; tried registering for a new account but blocked because the system will not accept my 07973 number. Stuck!

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@donhutchinson, I understood that you were still with Orange, that is why I wrote what I did.

Will see if one of the EE employees can help you there.

@Christopher_G@Sorcha, are you able to help here?

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for your help on this @Schockwave.

I have sent you a private message @donhutchinson for some further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Speak soon,

Katie Smiley Happy

by donhutchinson
Explorer

Thanks to you both. My bill is always under £10 but this one is £78 and I've no way of finding out details! Look forward to hearing from you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@donhutchinson wrote:

I am transferred to EE

You sure? I thought you said you had an Orange no. Text NUMBER to 150 & it'll tell what network you are on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by donhutchinson
Explorer

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, I'm not interested in your no. but the network NUMBER says you're on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by donhutchinson
Explorer

Thanks XRaySpeX, did that and it IS in fact an Orange number

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can no longer use a MyEE a/c on Orange nos. Online access to Orange accounts was removed from December 2017. You may only manage them by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.