Highlighted
by
Visitor

Can't contact EE

Hi there i'd really appreciate if someone could help me out.

I left EE a little over a year ago (only because i upgraded phones and they didnt have a package right for me). I have since noticed they were still trying to charge me for months after i cancelled which has had a very negative impact on my credit score.

I am now trying to contact them to see if this can be amended but when i try the contact phone number it doesnt let me through unless i have a phone number with the company.

How can I go about getting this resolved?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't contact EE

@Kieran1695  You can get through just don’t select an option that requires you to give a phone number. 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kieran1695

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try calling CS on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) . That won't ask for a mobile no.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions