by Madmackem
Explorer

Bounce Games subscription text I didnt request

Recieved a text Thanking me for subscribing to Bounce Games, I did not request this and its going to cost me to reply to them to stop the subscription - text number is 60762. I supposedly have 24 hours free then its £2.50 a week - how do I stop it without paying?

4 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Bounce Games subscription text I didnt request

Hi 

@Madmackem

You need to call customer services on 150 from EE or from other provider 07953 966 250 to put Barr on your account. Screenshot_20170618-224924.png

You can see number on top you can call on that number to get refund of any changes. 

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

These will be reversed-charged texts from Premium Rate nos. you may have inadvertently subscribed to via Web or TV. EE are not obliged to refund you but you may complain to the Premium rate regulator Phone-paid Services Authority or the firm itself. You can check out those nos. yourself on that site.

You could try texting STOP to the number, but it may cost and may not work. 

You should also ask EE to block Premium Rate numbers so this doesn't happen in future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Madmackem,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

As @XRaySpeX said, you can cancel the subscription by replying with 'STOP'.

More information can be found on our charge to mobile help page.

James

by Madmackem
Explorer

I know I can unsubscribe via text, however before I sent the text I was notified it would incur charges, no mention of how much. On another note I know I did not subscribe our accidentally click on anything as this happened while I was playing golf, my phone was in my golf bag, locked with fingerprint reader and pattern unlock. I have sorted out now though.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.