Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Bill says outstanding even though I have paid?

Hi, really confused right now. Joined EE on the 3rd June 2020, service etc all been outstanding, I got my first bill in the post and online saying £43.99 due on or after the 12th June. I have the money in the bank sitting and waiting, after the 12th June my direct debit comes out and it says payment received thank you etcetc.

I just by chance look on the app today and it says that a bill is outstanding, to pay £50 to resume normal services???? 
1 my services haven't stopped?

2 I've paid the bill and its acknowledged it on my account

3 my next bill isn't due until the 3/4 July as the June bill was my FIRST bill with EE...

Im worried now as I paid a £100 security deposit to get my phone and it to be refunded within 6 months if I keep up with payments and don’t miss any. (I don’t plan on missing payments) so naturally I am concerned reading this...

any help appreciated!!

Thanks Natalie

DE047A9E-04BC-4259-986B-E30D1159018C.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Bill says outstanding even though I have paid?

Hi @Ninjakix91 

There is no account access on these forums. For billing issues then you are best calling CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @Ninjakix91 

There is no account access on these forums. For billing issues then you are best calling CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi thanks for the reply. I contacted EE via live chat and apparently it was a security deposit of £50 for International Calls - which I wasn’t informed or made aware of. Because I wouldn’t of agreed to that haha.  However it was probably caused by the fact I asked for roaming to be allowed as I am going abroad end of July for 10 days. They have since refunded this and all seems fine now! 

Cheers for the help!

Natalie

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions