by Lorna1968

Bill query

Hi

i have just discovered that I have been charged and have been paying £54.70 per month by direct debit for a phone that has not been in use since July 2017. My son owned this phone and had a contract with EE. He was in New Zealand and Australia for one year and ended his contract with EE before he left and did not renew it since.  I have therefore been charged by EE since July 2017 fur a phone not in use! I look forward to hearing that this has been investigated and addressed!

my name is LORNA xxxxxxxxxx.  The phone may have been in my son’s name - Connor and was an iPhone. I have been charged for more than 2 years in error.

Thankyou 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Bill query

Hi @Lorna1968 

If you want to cancel a phone contract then you need to call EE CS on 150 and give 30 days notice. Contracts don't just end, they end when you end them after the minimum contract term expires.

You must have agreed to pay for for son account, I suggest you speak to them about reimbursement.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.