cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears/collections process

Janey83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this is for info on behalf of my partner who is in financial difficulties and refusing to talk about it with Ee. he has missed a couple of payments and im concerned his contract will be terminated. Does anyone have any idea how long this takes and what sort of arrangements  collections will put in place to bring up to date?

16 REPLIES 16
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Janey83 if things go to a debt collector then fees can and do rocket. So, it's far better that he comes to an arrangement to pay back to EE what he owes and keeps to the arrangement. I'm sure you've seen Can't Pay Won't Pay... 

Thanks! Yep this is exactly what ive thought. Does anyone know timescales for this? ie when phine contract would be terminated?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Janey83

Welcome to the community.

I think it's important to tell your partner that our Collections team handle queries like this all of the time, they're really friendly and will do their best to help him get back on track with payments using a number of different options available.

Please get in touch with them soon. The sooner, the better. 🙂

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Please can someone from EE contact me

My phone has been suspended due to missed payment and I cant dial out due to this 😔

• I want to arrange a payment plan I missed this month's payment unfortunately due to some personal issues and I cant afford to pay in full im afraid

Leanne_T

Hi @Carries82

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you receive incoming calls? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne. 

Morning 

I can yes ....just cant dial out unfortunately 

Many thanks 

xxxxxx xxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T

Thanks for the quick reply @Carries82

I have sent you a private message for some extra details. 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.