cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone esle charged recently for TXTs from 700046845 (or 65888)?

DontBlameMe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Has anyone else since December been charged for "Services from other companies" for either 70004685  OR possibly 65888  text nessage services they DIDN'T subscibe to?

I am partlicularly interested in confirming if there has been a spike of them earlier this year. 

@Chris_B can we PM on this as I think EE may already be aware of this after I spoke to 150 about it.

Regards DBM

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

700046845's not a phone number, it's a service ID for a third party charge. You can check these at http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/billing-and-payment/your-bill-explained/third-p...

Third party name
Kalastia Consulting Ltd Text
Third party number
Third party description
Voucher Service
Third party contact details
0333 3137 900 customercare.uk@dynamicmobilebilling.com
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

These will be reversed-charged texts from Premium Rate nos. you may have inadvertently subscribed to via Web or TV. EE are not obliged to refund you but you may complain to the Premium rate regulator Phone-paid Services Authority or the firm itself. You can check out those nos. yourself on that site.

The PSA has the following information about the shortcode number below:-

Customer care number 0203 514 4698

Customer care email help@playmobilestar.com

Customer care website http://playmobilestar.com

Search result provided by Star Mobile Ltd

Service connected on 09 December 2018

Service terminated on This service is still operating

Name of service 1st.fitness

Type of service Information

Service description

Complete home fitness program....no gym membership, weights or equipment required. Follow our easy and quick program to tone up, lose weight and get back into shape in 2019

How much does this service cost? £4.50 per fitness alert upto 2 fitness alerts per month

If you would like to find out more about this service or have a question about it, then you should contact the service provider below.

Star Mobile Ltd
Christou Samara 5
Erimi
Limassol
Cyprus

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
DontBlameMe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@XRaySpeX  Thanks for the links,

I know what they are, (-:> already engaged.

I am asking for anyone who has had charges on their account with these numbers for receivng TXTs to get in conact with me.

Hi, I know this post was a while ago but just upgraded my phone and found out I've been paying into this subscription for the past 2 years. Did you get to the bottom of it as EE could only give me a contact number and they aren't answering?

Tia