by fdborgy
Explorer

why is my orange phone number not recognised when i try to register it with EE

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: why is my orange phone number not recognised when i try to register it with

@fdborgy: You can't add Orange nos. to MyEE. Orange online access was removed last Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by fdborgy
Explorer

Thanks for the help. Think i'll be swapping networks soon though, not being able to manage an account online is a bit archaic 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

So is Orange Smiley Wink!

EE will move your Orange a/c to EE anyway soon.

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @fdborgy

Welcome to the community. 

I can see @XRaySpeX has provided some great information, if online access is something you require please take a look at the amazing offers on The EE Shop

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions