by kxngchxss Investigator
Investigator

why doesn't the 'manage family' option appear on my ee app

Hi, basically I'm on a shared plan with my mother and I made an account for her on the EE app because apparently that is the only way to share the data, since I'm only accessing 3 out of 100GB that is supposed to be shared between my mother and I. I made an account and it doesn't show the option so I don't know how I'm suposed to solve this now...can anyine help me?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: why doesn't the 'manage family' option appear on my ee app

Hi @kxngchxss

Has your mother's SIM been activated recently? Or moved from another billing account recently?

When does it show that the data refreshes?

What allowance does it show on our add-on status checker (please access this when not connected to WiFi)?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@kxngchxss  If you’re on a shared contract then you’re already sharing the data with the other device that on the shared contract so therefore you cannot gift data to the other device as it already has access to the data. 

by kxngchxss Investigator
Investigator

Regardless if I check my balance and it says three GB...should I just ignore that then? I don’t get it when would it tell me that my balance is 3GB when I’m supposed to be sharing 100GB

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @kxngchxss

Has your mother's SIM been activated recently? Or moved from another billing account recently?

When does it show that the data refreshes?

What allowance does it show on our add-on status checker (please access this when not connected to WiFi)?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.