by leerathmell
Explorer

website not working

Why is the EE website ALWAYS down? I have a query on my bill and can't get online to see why I'm being charged above and beyond my normal payment. It's been like this for 2 weeks (at least). I just get random errors across random devices stating that its under maintenance or 'there was a problem'

Yes, I know I could call but, out of principle now, I won't as I cannot believe that a major tech company, who I have been a customer of for as long as I can recall has such a poor excuse for a website.  I'd happily use the Chat option but you need to login for that as well so that's not an option. 

Such a poor service that I am seriously considering switching to an alternative supplier!  

Could somebody from EE please advise what is going on with the website and when it might become available again for its suffering loyal customers

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: website not working

@leerathmell  It sounds like you need to have your online account reset if it’s been going on for over 2 weeks.  You’ll need to call customer services and request that this is done.   My online account works ok as do many others or there would be more people on here saying it’s not working. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @leerathmell.

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you've had on going problems trying to log in to your My EE. Are you able to log in via the app successfully?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

by leerathmell
Explorer

Afraid not Katie_b, I get the error:
What happened?
Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.
When trying from a couple of different devices.

I think, as per chris_b’s advice (thanks chris_b) I’ll have to give them a call and get my profile reset if I want to access my account. You’d like to think that if this is a known issue (which it sounds like it is) that EE would have something in their FAQs about it but hey ho.....

Thanks for your interest/help both
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @leerathmell.

Keep us updated with how you get on, fingers crossed you gain full access soon!

Katie

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@leerathmell wrote:

I'd happily use the Chat option but you need to login for that as well

No, you don't. You can go straight to it.

On the contact us page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's open, looking like:

Capture.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @leerathmell,

Did you manage to get your account reset with our customer care team yesterday?

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.