by themez Investigator
Investigator

upgrades online not working

The upgrades page both online and on mobile app (which diverts to a browser) isn't working. Infact the entire "EE MYSHOP" section is'nt working. 

Brings up the following:

shop.ee.co.uk redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Have tried clearing cookies and this makes no difference.
4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: upgrades online not working

Hi @themez

Thanks for posting 🙂

I can see you've posted here about this.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by rmw44
Explorer

I have been having this problem for over a year. It has NEVER successfully got me to the upgrade page. Both the app and my account tell me 'good news; you can upgrade'. Selecting either annual upgrade, upgrade now, or standard upgrade from the web page that results just causes the browser to spin and eventually time out with a 'too many redirects' error.

No, I don't want to do it over the phone.

Yes, I've cleared my cache, browser history, and all the rest of it countless times. No effect (other than having to enter my login email address again).

I have tried this on five different phone browsers on three Android phones, and on FF, Chrome, IE on a Windows PC. Still the same result: too many redirects (though the message is worded differently across the different browsers).

by rmw44
Explorer

I seem to remember reading somewhere that this is the result of someone having more

than one account (or more than one email address). I have been with t-Mobile, Orange, EE

various times over the years on contract and PAYG, and I don't know if an old email address is still attached to my account (or I have more than one account connected to more than one phone number, or to more than one email address, or to more than one DD mandate, or some other combination).

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @rmw44

Welcome to the community.

Have you spoken to our technical support team, so they can get this sorted for you?

Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.