by Ray1703 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

unable to access my ee

unable to access my ee on both mobile iphone app and through a web browser on both pc and phone if i do it through crome i get a message saying its our fault not yours it will let me change password but i have no access to my account i have 6 contracts and need to be able to see the data left ect and also would like to use the new data share on the app to give data to two other phones on my account but im not able to or i will have to pay for the data which i shouldnt have to do as we can now data share 

have cleared cookies ect but like it says the fault is ees end not mine 

25 REPLIES 25
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: unable to access my ee

@Ray1703. Have you updated the app as a new version came out yesterday.  

If your still having access issues call customer services and ask them to reset your account. 

Established Contributor

yes updated to the new app its since then the problem started spoke to customer services and the fault is their end not mine 

by pwwhitehead Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have to comment that the EE account portal is terrible. The number of times it throws up this error message is terrible. It happens fairly often with my account. I have had other providers and of the main three they are all more reliable than EE. It must be bad if even Vodafone do a better job. The other two Three and O2 are slick and fast, something that cannot be said of EE customer account portal.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Both the website version of My EE and the app are currently down.  It looks like it’s planned maintenance though as you get this message:

SORRY, YOU CAN’T ACCESS MY EE RIGHT NOW
We're working on making My EE even better. We’ll be back online as soon as possible!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi all.

Is My EE working any better this morning for you?

Chris

Established Contributor

My EE does load today, however it's very slow to present account details. My EE account access has never being that quick to load guess it's just the system set-up. Just wish EE could improve the overall speed of accessing your account.

Paul

by

Thanks for confirming, @pwwhitehead.

We're always running improvements with the online account.

Does the speed improve when using a different browser/device?

Chris

Established Contributor

I have accessed the online account via Android Tablet, Apple Tablet and via a Mac using Chrome and Safari. The account is slow to load on all devices. I have, previously on multiple occasions, received error messages stopping My EE from loading even though there is no reported issue on the EE site.

I just think My EE needs a lot of work. I find it strange that competitors who I have used in the past for mobile and TV who have just as many customers as EE or your owner BT have sites that load very quickly and from a personal perspective the site design is cleaner to the eye.

However I continue to be a mobile customer with EE and use BT for all my other services.

I can put up with the occasion web issue, just wish both would undertake a complete re- design on their online customer experience.

Sorry for being so negative, but I will continue to be a customer to EE and BT.

Paul

by

Thanks for the genuine feedback, @pwwhitehead.

I will pass this on to the My EE team to consider.

Thanks again.

Chris

by sdavies

It is still not possible to login to the Small Business section of the website on any browser. I am about to upgrade a few phones but need to see our account history.

by

Hi @sdavies

I recommend getting in touch with our technical support team, they will help you get signed in to get the information that you need.

Thanks

Chris

Established Contributor

still unable to access my ee on phone app or through any web browser 

by

Hi @Ray1703,

Please get in touch with customer services so our technical team can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

@James_B wrote:

Hi @Ray1703,

Please get in touch with customer services so our technical team can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

James

Who is best to talk to as when I contacted them before there was nothing they could do they even tried to log in there end and it was the same for them was told it was being passed to the IT department 

by

Hi @Ray1703

If the guys have logged it at there end, it's called a single user fault which will have been flagged with the technical team to investigate.

I hope you are able to get back into My EE soon.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Established Contributor

Not very good that’s it’s been almost a week now with no access to my account I have to keep calling customer service to use data share how long does it take to fix a account 

by

Apologies or any inconvenience and frustration caused @Ray1703

Hopefully not long now.

Richard

🙂

Established Contributor

@Christopher_G  Well here we go again. A few days with no issues. Today unable to access my account either via the website or EE App. Sorry but this is starting to be a bit of joke.

Just upgraded my second line so unable to see order or delivery schedule, not able to transfer data between accounts. This is starting to try my patience. Come on EE sort out your account issues once and for all!

Sorry for the rant but this is unacceptable.

by

Hi @pwwhitehead,

I'm sorry to hear you have had issues accessing My EE.

Are you still experiencing the same problem this morning?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.